Wednesday, August 3, 2011

tomorrow. i'm leaving tomorrow.

Yeah, tomorrow. It's hard to get through to myself that I'm actually going to be leaving for a good four and a half months tomorrow morning. Kinda sad that I didn't get to see everyone again, even though y'know, I was completely convinced that it would happen (Joe, Karen and Emily especially)...

Anyway, so, packing has been a bit stressful since I had no idea whether I would fit everything. I'm still hoping that it all fits because I'm not 1OO% done yet. As well, I have to apply for university all over again, fill out a last minute scholarship form for which I may or may not even be eligible, and see my dad who I haven't seen since Wednesday.

Dad's softball team went away for a tournament and ended up winning second (congrats), and his flight was supposed to be in last night. Halifax had thunder storms so his flight got cancelled. He isn't back until 1 today, so he should, theoretically, be back right now. However, that only leaves me a very small amount of time to spend with him between his arrival and my departure. It's all I can do though; I have no control over the weather, haha. Oh well.

I'm now out to get my cheque, then am headed over to dad's for some last minute hanging and buying batteries and so on and so forth. Next time I update, I will probably be in Montreal! So excited! (:

Thanks for reading.
- Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment